Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Format / Ideas

Hello and Welcome, 
I have decided that I am going to use this blog as an online journal for me to record my experiences here at Michael Fields. I plan on making updates once a week that will attempt to include everything that happened on the farm. The purpose of the blog is to update friends and family members, document my experiences for prospective students and hopefully to connect CSA shareholders with events and happenings on the farm. I plan to include photos that seem appropriate for each week as well as a day to day synopsis of activities. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, suggestions or words of encouragement. I also encourage visitors to join this blog community by signing up to follow this blog. This will help me stay in contact with everyone and let me know if this is an effective community outreach tool.
Thanks and more to come,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment